Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Weekend lack of sleep!



I thought this post deserved a beautiful bed picture since I'm going to write a little about sleep. This is one of my dream headboards by the way. I love a good upholstered headboard! 


We had a beautiful Victoria Day long weekend this past weekend, we also celebrated my daughter's birthday and my birthday which transformed into a weekend long party/barbecue at my parents house. It was a weekend of lots of fun and a couple of late nights where we didn't get to bed till after midnight. 


A couple of nights staying up past midnight and I was wrecked yesterday! At the ripe old age of 26 I can't stay up past midnight. I find it pretty hilarious really, being so unused to something that used to come so naturally! I stand firmly behind the fact that having babies makes one appreciate sleep to such an extent it seems like a sacrilege to stay up past 10 pm. Or is it because having babies wears you out faster? I swear the quantity of things I do in a day adds up to a lot of hard labour. Or am I just coming up with new ways of saying I'm old?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Imagine we're having a coffee together and let me know what you think --
I love comments almost as much as coffee!

(And please check to make sure your email address is connected to your profile, I'd love to email you a reply.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...