Monday, May 16, 2011

May Monday-ness



I love May! Its just a wonderful month where things finally turn to spring up here! Right now as I look out my window the first beautiful baby green buds of the trees are out, and I see baby calves grazing on fresh green grass. I also bought my annual flowers this weekend-which always makes me happy-so I'll be planting those when I get a chance! 





This weekend my husband and I got to go out for a little date night, a movie and some drinks afterwards! Motherhood expands your capacity for joy for so much of life, but it really increases your enjoyment of small things like getting out for a movie with your husband! Also in my breaking news; I got a haircut. Will wonders never cease!?






Another wonderful May perk-my birthday! This Thursday is my daughter's birthday and she will be turning 4! Does 4 mean she's no longer a "toddler" but a "child", she most definitely will not be referred to by that dreadful word "pre-schooler" but what happened to my "baby"?!? My birthday is the day after, which means we have a whole weekend full of celebrating and a great excuse to eat cupcakes for a few days in a row! 


Have a great week-enjoy May!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Imagine we're having a coffee together and let me know what you think --
I love comments almost as much as coffee!

(And please check to make sure your email address is connected to your profile, I'd love to email you a reply.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...