Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Home again.


Isn't is wonderful that you can give a kid a shovel on the beach and he'll entertain himself for hours? That's what happened last week while Gemma was in swimming lessons, Dom and Luke kept themselves happy digging away. I just love watching them as they play, letting them do whatever their merry little hearts desire. It's gotta be one of my favourite parts of my day.

We just got back from a weekend trip to Calgary, and so I'm unpacking and generally trying to get the house organized. My husband took the whole week off which is wonderful so we'll be getting some things done around the house, boring!, and then fitting in something fun, hopefully! 

I'm off to deal with the laundry-hopefully I come out alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Imagine we're having a coffee together and let me know what you think --
I love comments almost as much as coffee!

(And please check to make sure your email address is connected to your profile, I'd love to email you a reply.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...