Monday, July 4, 2011

Monday thoughts.




Here's some summer wildflowers I picked last night. It was a fast gathering as the mosquitoes were attacking me from all sides but it was such a beautiful night to be out walking and enjoying summer! 

Here's a G.K. Chesterton quote for the week:

"And being good is an adventure far more violent and daring than sailing round the world."

Isn't that great? He has the most beautiful way of making truths that are sitting right in front of you so thrilling.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Imagine we're having a coffee together and let me know what you think --
I love comments almost as much as coffee!

(And please check to make sure your email address is connected to your profile, I'd love to email you a reply.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...