Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Advent Calendars






Source: etsy.com via Christy on Pinterest

I love all these Advent Calendars! There are so many great ideas out there for creating a special one, and lots of great ideas of what to do and give in Advent Calendars. 

I can't believe Advent is already here! Hopefully next year I'll be able to make a calendar for the kids, so far I'm moving so slowly lately I'll be lucky to decorate for Christmas by Christmas at this rate!














                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Imagine we're having a coffee together and let me know what you think --
I love comments almost as much as coffee!

(And please check to make sure your email address is connected to your profile, I'd love to email you a reply.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...