Thursday, July 26, 2012

Continued loafer obsession...



Further evidence of my chronic lack of attention span/diligence to write something I find myself looking at these several times a day and becoming completely torn as to which style to purchase. Because, oh yes, I am in love with these loafers completely and utterly.
My husband says I have enough shoes, but how can that be when I have no loafers of any kind?!
First world problems here I know...but look at how cute they are!


They're from the Gap, yet wonderfully affordable and fun. 
I'll let you know when I pull the trigger...





3 comments:

  1. I was just admiring the herringbone patterned loafers today, but there are so many great choices there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its only a matter of time Tara...and decision making! I'm getting em!

      Delete
  2. i hope you get the yellow ones, they shout CHRISTY to me... love you!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Imagine we're having a coffee together and let me know what you think --
I love comments almost as much as coffee!

(And please check to make sure your email address is connected to your profile, I'd love to email you a reply.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...