Friday, May 4, 2012

Fridays deserve a pretty scarf...


I saw this scarf yesterday and I can't get it out of my head! 
I've been trying to figure out why I like it so much, and I really have no rational explanation other than its orange, has giraffes on it (which can never be a bad thing), and would express a certain whimsy to any outfit. I think most outfits are sadly lacking in whimsy. As is life. 

Anyways, I'm drinking my coffee while eating some prosciotto for breakfast as I try to make a new flatbread recipe. Theres a chilly drizzle outside, two babies having "naps", and one hubby reading Winnie-the-Pooh to his daughter. I'm still debating what really needs to get done today. I'm leaning towards eating my fresh flatbread while reading copious amounts, but I have a basket of laundry taller than my oldest child and a floor that hasn't seen a mop for much more than fortnight. We'll see what happens-have a wonderful first weekend of May!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Imagine we're having a coffee together and let me know what you think --
I love comments almost as much as coffee!

(And please check to make sure your email address is connected to your profile, I'd love to email you a reply.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...