Wednesday, September 7, 2011

You know I don't clean enough when...

This weekend I finally tackled the awful tasks of washing my outside windows. It involved a lot of swearing. And the kids were so shocked at what I was doing they wanted to play "cleaning". You know you don't clean enough when your kids think its a novelty. 


Given a couple rags, a bucket of water, and a squeegee they had a pretty good time.


Then after in the house I just asked Gemma what she was doing when I noticed her scrubbing the windows with a wet wipe: "I'm cleaning the house for daddy."

"But what about cleaning the house for me?" I said.

"Maybe I'll clean the house for you tomorrio mama, today I'm cleaning just for daddy." 

I don't know how I should feel about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Imagine we're having a coffee together and let me know what you think --
I love comments almost as much as coffee!

(And please check to make sure your email address is connected to your profile, I'd love to email you a reply.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...