Monday, September 12, 2011

Good morning monday...


Good Monday Morning again!
I have to admit that I've added a little dulce de leche to my espresso this morning and maybe some whipped cream. With the only excuse that its monday. So sue me.
I've got a very cranky little girl this morning who has already cried/thrown a tantrum over her favourite dress having to be washed and the atrocity of a couple crayons being found on the floor. It could very well be a long day.
I'm off to tackle my mountain of laundry-have a decent Monday! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Imagine we're having a coffee together and let me know what you think --
I love comments almost as much as coffee!

(And please check to make sure your email address is connected to your profile, I'd love to email you a reply.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...