Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Craving a little crochet anyone??


Does anyone else think these are really cool??

I was on Etsy for an inordinate amount of time today and stumbled onto these crocheted beads about an inch big! I crochet when the mood strikes me or for some reason get some kind of craft itch, and although I've made each of my babies a little blanket and a couple large afghans I'm really drawn to the more unique items that can be crocheted. 

I think these would be pretty awesome as beads-but don't they look gorgeous just sitting in a bowl??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Imagine we're having a coffee together and let me know what you think --
I love comments almost as much as coffee!

(And please check to make sure your email address is connected to your profile, I'd love to email you a reply.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...