Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday musings...

                                                    via pinterest and my garden space by Kathy Hackman Hutchison

Good morning Monday! 
Here's to me feeling a bit better, I've had some sinus plague the last long 5 or 6 days so I've been at minimal production level. Husbands come in handy sometimes. Like when you can't get off the couch and kids need to eat. 


                                                                      via pinterest and A Fairy Tale by Acottage Inthewoods


These serene and springy images are my goal for this week. Theres not too much hope for pretty green-ness outside, but I'm hoping to scour the house clean so we can decorate and celebrate Easter peacefully and cleanly(?)! 


                                                     via pinterest From deardaisycottage.typepad.com


And here are some beautiful words to contemplate this Holy Week from Pope Benedict's homily yesterday:


"We need God: he draws us upwards; letting ourselves be upheld by his hands - by faith, in other words - sets us aright and gives us the inner strength that raises us on high. We need the humility of a faith which seeks the face of God and trusts in the truth of his love."

1 comment:

  1. Wow, so awesome to hear this quote from BXVI! He is amazing, and this is just what I needed to hear! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Imagine we're having a coffee together and let me know what you think --
I love comments almost as much as coffee!

(And please check to make sure your email address is connected to your profile, I'd love to email you a reply.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...