Sunday, November 3, 2013

What I Wore Sunday - November edition



Hope you're all having a blessed couple of holy days!

This whole extra hour of sleep last night was also a pleasant little surprise...of course that is, if that extra hour involved sleeping by the small people in your home...but I digress.

I thought I'd just pop in with a little What I Wore Sunday contribution because I was wearing new boots. And basically that's all the impetus I need to get back on the bandwagon!



My husband said of my clothing: "Hey, I don't even mind that outfit."

I was breaking out the blazer and pants because we're beginning the great season of "Mass in the Dark" and things are getting chillier around here. 

I broke out cords, a jacket, and striped shirt. Hopefully an ok combo that doesn't quite say "job interview" or "mom who gets out once a week". Both things I'm trying not to project to the 15 people at Mass, but then again one of those statements is true. And the little boots are new and I still kinda feel like a dork wearing them.

We're off to enjoy the first snow of the season...and by enjoy I mean begrudgingly make the kids go outside. 

Enjoy your Sunday by visiting the fashionistas at Fine Linen and Purple!





follow along:

facebook ~ instagram ~ pinterest

8 comments:

  1. Definitely can't go wrong with a pink blazer! Or stripes :) I love it when my husband notices my outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your pink blazer, Christy, esp with the stripes and the new boots. I must admit, tho, I was distracted by those awesome curtains! I have some red walls in my house, too, and I love them. But my curtains are not very exciting. I'm kind of jealous. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..you have snow! And, I really like your pink blazer too...it goes great with the stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look adorable and I LOVE those curtains.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha. I think ALL my Sunday clothes say "mom who gets out once a week!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha! I also just bought my first pair of ankle boots and wore them this past week. They have a little bit of a heel to them (which I normally avoid) so I also fell like a dork but I was happy I didn't trip and fall on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha I know I have been eyeing the cords for a while now and wondering how nice of a situation I can wear them in and still look dressed up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i feel like every time i put on jeans i have to have a picture taken...
    love the outfit and the reality of the kids all around!

    ReplyDelete

Imagine we're having a coffee together and let me know what you think --
I love comments almost as much as coffee!

(And please check to make sure your email address is connected to your profile, I'd love to email you a reply.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...