Thursday, May 2, 2013

Theme Thursday-Play Pictures!



I think its been forever since I linked up with Cari and her Theme Thursdays, so I need to get things together!

Taking pictures of the kids playing is one of my favourite ways to photograph them. And I think they'll be the pictures I treasure most as they grow. 

I know watching them play is one of the most rewarding things in being their mom, it makes me feel as if somehow I'm doing something right if their imaginations are allowed to wander where they wish. And usually their sweet joy and innocence, or their creativity and personality really come through in pictures of them playing. 

I've got lots of pictures of them playing, but this picture of Luke playing in the hose last summer makes me laugh. Plus the water looks kinda cool!


See you at Clan Donaldson!

And I've also just started a Facebook Page for this little blog, come say hi!



5 comments:

  1. I agree, great water shot, and you know the whole thing was unplanned, poor kid is still in his long pants! That is what play is all about, letting the next thing come of its own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait for good times like this. It is still so cold here in MN!

    He is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Water droplet photos always make me so happy. I should start a new obsession...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, that's adorable!! Wonderful play! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look on his face...and the upside down car on the side makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Imagine we're having a coffee together and let me know what you think --
I love comments almost as much as coffee!

(And please check to make sure your email address is connected to your profile, I'd love to email you a reply.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...