Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring?!





via 


Its Spring! 
I mean, its spring?!?

Alberta in March is in reality, so far from spring its laughable. I always find it one of the toughest months to get through, because even though its warming up (for Alberta), and its officially spring, everything is still covered in old, crusty snow and the occasional blizzard still blows through every other day. So these fresh, pretty pictures are meant to cheer me. All of you who are in more glorious climes can just ignore them and look out your own windows!

The littles love it however, because they can readily find mud and water within seconds of leaving the indoors. So far Luke's walked across our front lawn with only one boot, all three have needed new pants and socks after each play outside, and only one of them have landed face first in a puddle! I guess that means spring really has sprung.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Imagine we're having a coffee together and let me know what you think --
I love comments almost as much as coffee!

(And please check to make sure your email address is connected to your profile, I'd love to email you a reply.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...