Monday, June 13, 2011

Lilac








One of my favourite times of year is when the lilacs start to bloom. The scent always brings me back to my childhood memories of spring and the promise of summer. And this time of blooming usually occurs at the beginning of June up here in Northern Canada. This weekend I picked a bouquet for my milk glass vase but was really disappointed by my lilac bushes. Not so many blooms this year! Its been very dry in this neck of the woods so I guess that must have affected my poor little lilacs. So heres some lilac pictures that make me almost as happy as the real thing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Imagine we're having a coffee together and let me know what you think --
I love comments almost as much as coffee!

(And please check to make sure your email address is connected to your profile, I'd love to email you a reply.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...