Monday, March 21, 2011

This is not what Spring is supposed to look like!

Isn't this what Spring is supposed to look like??


                                                                    via




Then why does it look like this out my window??




Could that look any darker or drearier? There is also a fine snow falling/blowing which you can't quite capture in my sad little camera. And the wind is blowing just enough to make you feel like you should cover all exposed skin until July. Maybe April will be better...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Imagine we're having a coffee together and let me know what you think --
I love comments almost as much as coffee!

(And please check to make sure your email address is connected to your profile, I'd love to email you a reply.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...