Tuesday, May 27, 2014

How To Love Being Home When You Feel Stuck at Home .... is a guest post!




fountains of home



Sarah my friend from the great blog Two O's Plus More, had her sweet third son last week! Since it takes a while to break newborns into the habit of blogging Sarah is kindly hosting me at her place today. 

"I thought I'd write a little something about what I'd like to read about if I had just given birth to my third child, and what struck me is how to love your home when it feels as if you're home all the time. Like that lovely period when you have a newborn infant who likes to breastfeed every 4.3 minutes, and other toddlers whom you don't have the energy to both dress and wrangle into car seats for a glorious 5 minute errand, and/or it's been snowing for 5 months..." 

Head on over to Sarah's to read it all.





follow along:

facebook ~ instagram ~ pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post, Christy! Such practical, helpful tips. "Stuck at home" describes my attitude way more often than it should. Pinning this so I can remember to read it again when I'm feeling especially stuck!

    ReplyDelete

Imagine we're having a coffee together and let me know what you think --
I love comments almost as much as coffee!

(And please check to make sure your email address is connected to your profile, I'd love to email you a reply.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...