Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sick...of being sick...

A beautiful Norweigian summer home from Design*Sponge.

I wish I felt like this room. Beautiful, clean, light.
Instead I've been suffering through a crazy intense sinus infection for which I can take no decent narcotic. Today I'm starting to get pretty grumpy about it, my sleep is starting to suffer in addition to being in intense pain if I move my head. Not cool. 
My kids are going to enjoy extra tv today, I'm hoping to make it till the hubby gets home, wish me luck!

1 comment:

Imagine we're having a coffee together and let me know what you think --
I love comments almost as much as coffee!

(And please check to make sure your email address is connected to your profile, I'd love to email you a reply.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...