Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Kiernan Shipka's beautiful, girlish style!




She's a scene stealer in Mad Men and I have to now say Kiernan Shipka has the best sense of personal style of the entire cast. The style prodigy has brought feminine and girlish style back from the 50's with beautiful colours and accessories. What's so refreshing is her love of beautiful girlish frocks that are actually age-appropriate! I would love to dress my daughter in these dresses when she's 11!

* All images from The Coveteur.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Imagine we're having a coffee together and let me know what you think --
I love comments almost as much as coffee!

(And please check to make sure your email address is connected to your profile, I'd love to email you a reply.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...