Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Food Funk





I can always tell I'm not feeling like myself when I don't want to cook. Lately I've been having no ideas what to make for dinner which I find is the worst -I'm fine if someone tells me what to make! I really hate not having any inspiration or desire to cook something fun. Usually I find a good idea and I like thinking of what sides or veggies would go well, and what is even more likely is I get cravings for something and then have to make it! Does that mean I'm a foodie or just a pig? 


I guess I'll have to keep supplying food for starving toddlers even when uninspired! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Imagine we're having a coffee together and let me know what you think --
I love comments almost as much as coffee!

(And please check to make sure your email address is connected to your profile, I'd love to email you a reply.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...