Sunday, May 1, 2011

JPII Blessed Today!


Just had to mention that today in Rome Pope John Paul II will become a Blessed, the first step to official Sainthood in the Church. His influence on my life through his writings, teachings, and of course, holy example is great. I still get tingles of awe when I think about the two times I saw him in person, from a distance in the huge crowds of World Youth Day. His impact on the world and millions of lives inside and outside of the Church is immeasurable. For a run-down on the truly awesome event that is the beatification check out this article. Blessed John Paul II - Pray For Us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Imagine we're having a coffee together and let me know what you think --
I love comments almost as much as coffee!

(And please check to make sure your email address is connected to your profile, I'd love to email you a reply.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...