Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter greetings!




The beautiful Easter weekend approaches and I hope yours is filled with graces, chocolates, and fresh flowers! We'll be spending time with family and preparing three little babes Easter baskets. Gemma said yesterday: "Easter's on Sunday!" And I'm pretty sure this is her first mention of the days of the week, so its gotta be pretty important! 

Most importantly, today is Holy Thursday the first day of the Holy Triduum. I love this time and the beautiful liturgy and meaning of the next three days. Have a holy weekend!



                                                                              via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Imagine we're having a coffee together and let me know what you think --
I love comments almost as much as coffee!

(And please check to make sure your email address is connected to your profile, I'd love to email you a reply.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...