Saturday, April 9, 2011

Kate Spade favs of the week...


This bracelet is so much fun, I'm pretty sure I'd wear it...
This "Mrs" necklace I would definitely wear. Probably all the time! Even though I've been married almost 5 years, I still like it. 
I wish I didn't love all this jewelry!
This bag makes me laugh, but at the same time its very Duchess of Windsor. I think she would approve.
An "I Married Adventure" book clutch?! I love it! I wish I could have a bookshelf full of Kate Spade book clutches! 






spacer.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment

Imagine we're having a coffee together and let me know what you think --
I love comments almost as much as coffee!

(And please check to make sure your email address is connected to your profile, I'd love to email you a reply.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...