Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Monday!


I love this dreamy room! I wish my house looked like that right now, but alas there is a heck of a lot of Easter grass strewn around, and dirty dishes from some Easter cupcakes in the sink. Easter was a wonderful time, the kids had ridiculous amounts of fun, and I had fun seeing the excitement in their faces and hearing their funny little "Alleluias"! Hopefully I'll be able to get some cute little pics from our weekend posted tomorrow. Until then, I'm off to try and get some dishes done!

1 comment:

  1. Same over here! Lots of basket candy and plastic eggs everywhere:) I have dreams of what my spring home would look like, but I find it in a constant state of mess due to my little boy. Gotta love it:D

    ReplyDelete

Imagine we're having a coffee together and let me know what you think --
I love comments almost as much as coffee!

(And please check to make sure your email address is connected to your profile, I'd love to email you a reply.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...